Welcome to Miller Ward & Company!
16030 Ventura Blvd., Suite 300
Encino, CA 91436
Thank you for visiting our website, designed to be an interactive and helpful resource for our clients and visitors.
- We strive to provide superior service to our clients
- We maintain high quality professional standards
- We endeavor to provide the highest quality guidance
In addition to providing you with a profile of our firm and the services we provide, this website has been designed to become a helpful resource tool to you, our valued clients and visitors.
Miller Ward & Company is a professional full service accounting firm in Los Angeles County serving widely diversified businesses and individuals.
- Our services are tailored to the needs of each client
- Small to mid-size businesses
- Non-profit organizations
- Individuals who need tax, estate planning, business management, and wealth management
Fresh new perspectives backed by years of experience and technical expertise save our clients money and worry. All client matters are handled with the strictest confidentiality and the highest ethical standards.
Please feel free to click on the Questions/Comments button on the Contact Us page to let us know how we are doing. We would love to hear from you. We take great pride in holding ourselves to the highest professional standards and being very responsive to our clients' needs.
Partners In the News
- On October 7, 2016 Mark Greenberg, Zahid Aziz, Eliot Ullman and their spouses attended a celebrity dinner and concert for the Bring Hollywood Home Foundation. Mark is a board member and Miller Ward & Company is a frequent sponsor of the foundation's events. The gala celebrated the passage of new tax credit incentives for keeping film, TV and post production jobs in California.
Mark & Frieda Greenberg with Jonathan Sterritt, Executive Producer at Blue Match Productions.
- Why not use social media to garner envy over how you've accomplished a financial milestone rather than just posting photos of your latest vacation? Michael Eisenberg suggests a different outlook on using social media in a September 1, 1016 article by the AICPA. Michael has also been quoted in recent articles featured in the Journal of Accountancy, U.S. News & World Report, CNBC.com, USA Today, the Los Angeles Times, Kiplinger's Retirement Report, The Wall Street Journal, The Chicago Tribune and FOXBusiness. Click here to read what he had to say.
Michael Eisenberg (right) and current CalCPA Chairman Andy Mintzer at the CalCPA Financial Literacy Roundtable. Michael was a panelist at the September 29th, 2016 event, which was hosted on the campus of Cal State Los Angeles.
Michael Eisenberg is featured in a July 2016 American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) video discussing the importance of Succession Planning for business owners. Click here to see what he has to say. Michael is also very active in promoting the AICPA financial literacy campaign "Feed the Pig." He was invited back to UCLA this year to speak about various financial planning and financial literacy topics before approximately 300 students on January 23, 2016.
On June 23rd 2016 Michael Eisenberg was named to the CalCPA Education Foundation Board of Trustees. Michael attended the CalCPA 50th Anniversary Gala along with Loretta Doon, CalCPA and Education Foundation CEO.
- Zahid Aziz was featured on the December 11, 2015 edition of Santa Clara Valley TV's (SCVTV) Out of the Rough program discussing tips for small business owners. Click here to watch the video of this segment.
- Mark Greenberg received an award from the San Fernando Business Journal on August 13, 2015 honoring him as one the Valley's most "Trusted Advisors." Click here to view the document honoring this accomplishment. This award also earned Mark recognition in the October 2015 edition of CalCPA magazine.
On June 2, 2015 Mark Greenberg was honored by the California State Board of Equalization in recognition of "exceptional character and trust in providing the highest quality of professionalism in meeting the financial and tax assistance needs of his clients". Click here to view the document honoring this accomplishment.
- Magaging Partner Michael Miller was interviewed for this March 2015 Consumers Digest article on how New IRS rules complicate small-business taxes. Click here to read his comments.
The Miller Ward & Company Client Portal can be accessed by clicking the link below. Data files can be exchanged safely and securely though our Portal.
Please click on the link called Client Portal Information at the top left side of this page to find out how the Portal works and its benefits.